Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sick

I've been battling a cold the last few days that has really hit me pretty hard. Fortunately, I've been able to push my way through my job interviews without too much difficulty.

Wednesday was pretty exhausting, with my interview at 1:30, then hanging out at a library for a few hours until meeting up with Lori at 5:15, shopping at Trader Joe's, eating some vegan pizza and browsing the farmer's market at Union Square, then the PolyNYC meeting at 8:00. Then I had a day to recover, and then my interview with a PR firm in Hackensack on Friday at 2 p.m. Friday was Ostara (Spring Equinox) so maybe that's a good sign that something will come of it.

Tonight my family is coming over the complete our Lord of the Rings cycle with a showing of Return of the King. I'm feeling a little woozy, but hopefully I'll be able to make it through.


Widget_logo