Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Diana Adams on TV

I wanted to share this clip of Diana Adams on Current TV, which you can also find on her Web site Web site. Diana is a poly/kink/GLBT sexual rights activist lawyer who has helped many people in alternative communities with divorces and child custody cases, something I know about as well. She's one of the most "out" poly people I know, having volunteered for the New York Times story I worked on back in October.

Even though we've been in Polyamorous NYC together for more than a year, Diana and I are only just getting to know each other on a personal level. We both are passionate about generating more positive media coverage of polyamory, and I expect at some point we will work together closely to do that.

But mostly I want to share this clip of her story because I think it's a wonderful example of how polyamory can work, and a glimpse into how much fun it can be. True, it's not for everyone, but it is possible to be happy in situations that some people might find impossible.

http://current.com/items/89808888/sexual_civil_rights_lawyer.htm


Widget_logo