Friday, June 15, 2007

Photos and putt-putt

Here's some pictures of the weekend trip to the American Museum of Natural History:

Green frog
This guy was cute!
Poisonous blue frog - the ones that make poison darts for blowguns
Gold nugget

I had a fun time with my family last night playing miniature golf at a new course that was recently remodeled. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty darn good at mini golf - in fact, I can't remember the last time anyone beat me, although I know I have been beat before. The final score last night was me in first place (48), then Tara (54) and Bee and Bug tied for third (56) on a par-54 course. Bee had the highlight of the night with an amazing hole-in-one, but she also hit a ball into the water once that we had to fish out with our putters. It was a great way to enjoy the recent cool weather we've been having this week until it gets warm again.

Bee makes the Sportscenter highlight reel


Widget_logo