Friday, July 06, 2012

Calm before the storm

It's been a very quiet two weeks since my last post, which was around the time Storm came over for my first violin lesson. I've done hardly anything with my social life, other than the Open Love NY meeting and seeing Shotz! with Kacey, Becker and Puck on Monday. After that we went to Anyway Cafe for a late supper, and Kacey snapped this lovely shot of us with her iPhone:

Photobucket

July is going to be an incredibly busy month of fun (and not-so-fun) activities. In addition to the usual OLNY and movie nights, there's House JAPaN's housewarming party tomorrow, my birthday weekend and Firefly marathon with Alex after that, then two medical appointments before the Dark Knight trilogy with Puck and a group trip we're organizing to Six Flags. Plus an OLNY leadership meeting on the 27th.

On the home front, my apartment replaced all my windows so that's caused some disruption. I've been thinking about replacing the playpen with a proper couch, but I haven't found one that I love yet. Since they had to move my air conditioning unit, I don't have any place for my altar, so I'll have to figure something out.


Widget_logo