Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On an extended hiatus

.
.
Dear Reader,

Circumstances in my life have changed somewhat, and I feel the need to retreat a little from the public blogosphere for a while - maybe a long while at that. I don't know who reads this blog, and I don't really care (as you can infer since it's strictly a one-way conversation). I seriously doubt anyone reads this space who would miss it if it goes away. But as I said, I need to be a little more private for now to work on some things outside the public view. Depending on how things work out, I may or may not be back.

So here's the deal. I have many ways of communicating online, and this is but one of them. So if you are a dedicated reader, or if you know me in person and want to stay connected with me, send me an email at waterlily888@gmail.com and tell me who you are. If I want to stay in touch, I will tell you where you can find me elsewhere on the Internet. If I don't, then I'll write you a polite reply saying so. All emails will be answered - I promise.

Thank you for reading this far, and if I don't hear from you, then brightest blessings on your journey through life. Even though we may have never met, I've enjoyed our time here together.

Peace,
Michelle


Widget_logo