Saturday, August 01, 2009

My life according to U2

Here's a clever little meme that has been going around the Internet that I thought I'd share in case anyone else wants to try it. Polina did one for Red Hot Chili Peppers that made me laugh.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Pick Your Artist:
U2

Are you male or female?
Even Better Than the Real Thing

Describe Yourself:
Can't Help Falling in Love (a cover from the soundtrack to Honeymoon in Vegas)

How do you feel:
Running to Stand Still

Describe where you currently live:
Where the Streets Have No Name

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Playboy Mansion

Your favorite form of transportation:
Fast Cars

Your best friend is:
Out of Control

You and your best friends are:
In God's Country

What's the weather like:
Indian Summer Sky

Favorite time of day:
11 O'Clock Tick Tock

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Pride (In the Name of Love)

What is life to you:
Some Days are Better Than Others

Your relationship:
Love is Blindness/Desire

Your fear:
Wake Up Dead Man (i.e. killer zombies)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Peace on Earth

Thought for the Day:
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

How I would like to die:
If God Would Send His Angels

My soul's present condition:
White As Snow

My Motto:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For


Widget_logo