Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Poly article

I'm very busy at work today, so I don't have time to write much. However, I wanted to share this article in the Staten Island Advance on polyamory. The reporter, Elise McIntosh, contacted one of my poly groups asking for volunteers to contribute to her story, and apparently found a good one, with an interesting story to tell.

Since I'm relatively new to poly, I don't have much of a story to tell yet, but even if I did, my family is way too private to share our story in a newspaper. In fact, Tara and I talked about this last night, how she enjoys the hermit life, and I cultivate a more public life. Obviously, it's a lot easier for me to accept her lifestyle than it is for her to accept mine, because she doesn't want noise to be introduced to our lives through me. It's one of the issues we're working our way through.

So here's the article - enjoy!

"Married, with several relationships on the side" - March 25, 2008


Widget_logo